21.2.11

onward! **british accent

so i havn't been blogging for like a while, simpily because i have been so busy. but.... in other new the revolt in lybia is exremly violent [bad] i am the lighting person in harspray [fine] i am sick [bad] i have fallen in love with english accents [good] one of my crushes broke up with her gf [good for me? bad for her] my wrist which was periviously kind of broken is better [good] and i now have a tumblr [good, i guess] http://fckhate.tumblr.com/ so yeah i guess thats it, and now on to day two of the 30 day challenge only like 2 weeks late
so this is me and my best friend Copie. this is not what we look like on a usual basis. we were ten AND fooling around with makeup as ten year olds often do. anyway, i met copie before i turned one and we are still really good friends [even though we now are quite different]. we grew up in the same building untill i moved in 3rd of 4th grade. copie gets me through so much its not even funny, and i love her for that, so here's to her ** lifts shot glass of water b.c. i am responsible, underage and online :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers