10.1.11

GRRRRR

dear blank, 
i am not being pettie, it pisses me off that you sexualize me. i hate listening to you use gay-bashing language like fag and homo. when i didn't talk to you today i wasn't being dumb its not okay to treat people the way you do. and frankly blank i've met too many middle aged me who never learned that lesson so hopefully while i know i can change that about you, because it just annoys me. the thing is, you are actually a genuine person other than that, and if you were to treat me with the respect and dignity that i fervently believe then maybe we could be friends. then maybe you could joke about that type of thing every once in a while, but for now. it isn't cute, it isn't funny, it isn't acceptable and i refuse to condone it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers