7.1.11

so i guess i am percived as older than i am, today i was walking around and some random middle aged guy asked me where the nearest club was, when i told him that i had no idea he asked if it was because i didn't live around the area. I used to be honored when stuff like this would happen, but now i'm not, it just annoys me, because when ever it is someone you will have to see again there is that akward moment when i have to inform people of my age which put a damper on things to say the least. but the thing is i DO act older than i am, i Dress older than i am, so i'm not completly clueless to why this is happening but i don't want to change who i am so that people see me as one thing that although it defines a very tangible part of my does not help to portray the part of myself that i am most proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers