11.1.11

me.

so beloved reader, if you are there, i guess i should tell you a little bit about myself. there are as it turns out so many different sides of me that this is a very tricky subject, who i am, i often find myself telling my friends depends on who you are to me. but now the relationship has changed, in creating this blog i  have challenged myself to stand on my own, without another person. so lets see; who am I? i'm an art nerd, and a coffee drinker. i'm a horse-back-rider and a bass guitarist. i'm in love with david sedaris and a number of other contributers to This American Life and i love camping. i live in New York City every day i have school and the Port Jervis every day i don't. i am a little sister but am almost always percieved as older than i am. i grew up really fast but i am known for having a whimsicle side. i don't do drugs, won't sleep around and don't drink gratiutiously untill i have left my parents house. And...i don't know there is just so much more to me, but i guess you'll have to keep on reading to find out what ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers